Oath Commissioner

In many applications to Court, Probate Registry and in Divorce Proceedings the Applicant must file evidence to support their application and that evidence must be in the form of an Oath or an Affidavit. Certain documents for example declarations are also required to be formally made and these are known as Statutory Declarations. Only limited classes of people may administer oaths and affidavits including Solicitors.

We are pleased to administer Oaths / Affidavits / Statutory Declarations. Please telephone and ask for an estimate of our fees for Oath Commissioning Services.

Contact us

If you have any queries please get in touch

117A Withington Road, Whalley Range, Manchester, M16 8EE


0161 226 6892
07737 162 669
0161 226 2196